5 Quick Cleaning Tips for a Sparkling Home
Are you entirely rested from participating in the joyous and enthusiastic festivals of Durgapooja? It is time to grab your gloves, some cleaning tools, and chemicals, and get your home sparkling for next yearly celebrations of Diwali and New Year.
A clean and sparkling house not only elevates your impression on the guest but also maintain the health and hygiene of your family. A clean house bears no germs, dirt or bacteria that can be harmful to health.
Though important, house cleaning is one of a tough job to handle. However, with a bit of planning and perfect organization, you can have a sparkling house in no time. In this article,we have got some very useful tips that can help you with cleaning and making your home ready for the festivities.
Before that, first, decide on which rooms need to be taken for cleaning. It is better not to take a whole-house cleaning task in one day and at once. Plan properly and theone-room per day.Doing so, you won’t exhaust yourself too much, and cleaning will be fun too.
So plan one day per room and make the room that needs the cleaning most a priority. If at all there is no such issue, it is better to start from the living room as the guests are entertained in there only.
Here are some tips which can help you make your overall hose clean and sparkly.
- Get Rid of Unwanted Items- A right fist step, simply give or throw away those items which you have not used for a long time, neither are you going to use it. This will not only create extra space, but also the area will work with.
- Clean The Mirrors with Newspapers and Glass with Socks- A woolen sock is best for cleaning the glass surfaces like blinds, and the mirrors can be sparkled by using papers.
- Use Good Cleaning Products- Always go for a branded product for cleaning or else one can prepare at home by using some of the grandma’s recipes!
- Go for a Pest Control Service- Though it is not an actual part of the sparkling process; still, it’s a significant part of the cleaning process. Go for a pest control service that can terminate the bugs, insects, and rats. A disinfected home is a clean home.
- Clean The Bulbs and The Tubes for Extra Light- With the help of a magnetic cloth, clean the tube lights, bulbs, and the glass that coves the bulb in chandeliers or lamps. The cleaning will increase the brightness, and the lamps will sparkle too.
With these easy tips, one can get their house cleaned and that too quickly and easily.
A clean and sparkling house can lead to prosperity, happiness, and good health. Even if you do not have much time to spend on the cleaning process, the above tips when followed with proper planning, it can inevitably lead you to a clean hose.